Looking for the best food for your new baby? We have good news: It doesn’t cost you anything and is almost always ready!
Breast milk is the best source of nutrition and all your baby needs for the first 6 months of life. Learning the basics of breastfeeding can help you and your baby get the most out of this special time together.
Benefits of breastfeeding
- Easier to digest than formula
- Helps your baby fight illnesses
- Reduces your baby’s risk of obesity
- Strengthens your bond with your baby
- Helps your body recover from pregnancy and childbirth
- Makes it easier to lose pregnancy weight
Healthy Beginnings Prenatal Newsletter, Issue 10 (Postpartum: Breastfeeding and Baby Care)
This series keeps you informed about your pregnancy every step of the way. It includes stage-specific information on the baby’s growth, changes in the mother’s body, how to get ready for a new baby, and much more.