Servings4 servings (1 serving = ½ cup)
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup lentils
- 1 low-sodium vegetable bouillon cube, crumbled
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 2 large carrots peeled and diced
- Place all the ingredients into a pot.
- Bring to boil.
- Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Once cooled, carefully place into a blender and blend/puree. Consistency should be liquid and able to go through a straw (but don’t use a straw), no chunks. Strain if needed.
Calories: 186 | Total Protein: 12.9g | Total Carbs: 32.4g | Total Fat: 0.6g