Peanut Butter and Jelly Pancakes
Servings4 servings (1 serving = 1/4 of batter, cooked)
- 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oatmeal (1-minute oats)
- 2 tablespoons powdered peanuts
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 cup mixed berries
- Put ingredients in a blender in this order: cottage cheese, oatmeal, powdered peanuts, and egg whites.
- Blend until smooth like pancake batter.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray. Cook portioned batter 2-3 minutes on each side over medium heat.
- Serve with the mixed berries on the side.
Calories: 90 | Total Protein: 10g | Total Carbs: 9g | Total Fat: 1.5g