skip to Main Content
Back To Top
Strawberry Tofu Smoothie or Ice Pop
- 1 12-ounce package silken tofu, cut into cubes
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 cups soy milk
- 1 scoop soy or whey protein powder Choose soy or whey protein powder that has at least 20g protein, less than 6 grams of sugar, and less than 4 grams of fat per scoop
- For smoothie: Add tofu, strawberries, protein powder, and soy milk into a blender. Blend until smooth. Makes about 5 cups.
- For ice pop: Evenly distribute the blended mixture into a set of ice pop molds and freeze overnight or at least 5 hours.