Peanut Butter Banana Protein Bar Snacks
Servings8 servings (1 serving = 1/8 of recipe or ~2-inch square)
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup natural (old-fashioned) peanut butter
- 1/2 cup plain protein powder
- cooking spray
- Pour the oats into a large bowl.
- Place the bananas in a large plastic bag and mash with your hands.
- Add the banana, peanut butter, and protein powder to the oats and mix.
- Spray a pan with cooking spray, spread out the mixture, pat it down, and bake at 350°F for 12-15 minutes. Note that it will harden once out of oven.
- Once cooled, cut into squares. Refrigerate.
Calories: 291 | Total Protein: 6g | Total Carbs: 47g | Total Fat: 2g
Source: The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Eating Well After Weight Loss Surgery