Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas
5 servings (1 serving = 1/2 to 3/4 cup and 1 mini corn tortilla)
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 medium white onion, sliced
- 1 large green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 large orange or yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 can green chilies, chopped
- 1/2 habanero pepper, diced, seeded, and membrane removed
- 1 jar low-sodium salsa
- 1 packet fajita seasoning
- 5 mini corn tortillas
- shredded low-fat cheese, shredded lettuce, plain Greek yogurt for topping (optional)
- Put all ingredients (except for tortillas and toppings) in slow cooker. Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Top with shredded lettuce and shredded low-fat cheese or 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt, if desired. Serve with 1 mini corn tortilla on the side.