Life Care Planning
Who would make your health care decisions if you could no longer speak for yourself?
This workshop will help you:
- Understand what life care planning means
- Explore your values and wishes
- Choose a person to make health care decisions for you
- Complete an advance directive
We encourage you to bring a family member or support person to the workshop.
Find workshops in your area
Ready to make some changes? Visit the area closest to you for more information.
Register for workshops online
- Sign in at kp.org
- Choose “Schedule an appointment”
- Choose “Health class”
- Follow prompts to complete registration